Friday 28 November 2014

Singer to co-host the red carpet of the Channel O Africa Music Video Awards

The beautiful singer heads to SA to partake in the annual award ceremony.

  play (Instagram)
Pop singer Emma Nyra has been chosen to be the co-host of the red carpet at the Channel O Africa Music Video Awards.
Emma Nyra who is signed to Triple MG which has acts such as Iyanya and Tekno said it is a blessing that she was picked to co-host the red carpet of the African music awards. In a statement from her, she the experience of hosting will leave a strong impression on her.
"At this point in my career as a female artiste, I feel blessed to be embarking upon such a great opportunity. Despite the fact that I’m an artist and my passion is singing, I have already hosted numerous awards shows, red carpets, and major events across the globe. This experience will leave a lasting mark because Channel O has always been and will continue to be, one of the major music platforms in Africa" she said.
She further stated that she is looking forward to the gig and experiencing the rich culture of South Africa. "I’m looking forward to doing my best, interacting with my colleagues on the carpet, and brining my A game! I’m excited to once again experience the rich culture of South Africa, and to also have fun and enjoy every moment with my fellow African artistes’.
The Channel O Africa Music Video Awards will take place at the Nasrec Ex

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE

Name

Email *

Message *