Tuesday 21 October 2014

AFCON ticket my priority – Ahmed Musa


SKA Moscow star Ahmed Musa has told Afr icanFootball.com his top priority for this year is to qualify Nigeria to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations. Defending champions Nigeria walk a tight rope in the AFCON 2015 qualifiers and risk losing the chances to defend their title they won last year in South Africa.
But Ahmed Musa, who scored twice against Sudan in Abuja last week to keep the Super Eagles alive in the competition, has revealed his foremost personal target is to ensure Nigeria beat the odds and march on to the finals of the biennial tournament. “I am happy that I am scoring goals for my club and country.
I will keep working hard and do my best every time, but my top priority this year is to help my country qualify for the Nations Cup so that we could go defend our title,” said the winger whose rich vein of form in front of goal  saw him grab another brace for Russian champions CSKA at the weekend.
“We are in a must-win situation in the remaining two games. We cannot afford another slip”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE

Name

Email *

Message *